AKRONEX PRESENTS A COMPLETE AUTOMATIC FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS AND FIRE SAFETY, CONSISTING OF FOLLOWINGS AT ECONOMICAL PRICES.
- Automatic detection and activation management provides 24 hours protection.
- In addition of fire detection, you can activate the system manually thanks to a special system of manual activation.
- The most effective agent in fire extinguishing industry. Thanks to high pH formula it extinguishes fire and prevents reignition.
- Steel cylinders under pressure are always ready to discharge the fire extinguishing agent in case of fire.
- Pressure transducer on the cylinder of fire extinguishing agent provides visual control.
- 100 % installed and tested control block ensures safe operation of the input and output functions.
- Installation will be made without disturbing the workflow of your kitchen due to the flexible pipe configuration.
- Protective chrome cover protects nozzle from clogging by dirt and grease, providing discharge of gas without interruption.
- Nozzles? cover are removing and don?t interrupt the discharge of fire extinguisher.
- Akronex’s fire extinguishing systems are available in various sizes to suit your needs.
- ?In system designing we take into account the possible changes and expansions of your kitchen.
- Design, installation and maintenance of Akronex’s system into hood are carried out by our trained and certified technicians.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF WET CHEMICAL EXTINGUISHING AGENT
- Fast fire control and safety in grease related fires
- The cooling effect prevents reigniting
- Designed for various risks of kitchen fires
- Akronex’s fire suppression systems into kitchen hood and fire extinguishing agents of Akronex are designed and manufactured, according to UL standards
- Easy to clean and to refill after fire
Akronex’s liquid agent is designed to use in fire fighting systems into hoods and K class extinguishers. This liquid agent is effective against fire caused by oils that accumulate onto kitchen equipments and ventilation systems. Do not use at fires arising from the electrical circuits.
Akronex’s liquid is a specially designed chemical inorganic salt solution. The agent is pre-mixed, therefore eliminating necessity of distillation before system’s filling. When used as fire extinguisher the agent doesn?t reveal any toxic substances.
PROPERTIES OF AGENT
Appearance ???????????????????? : Pure, clear liquid
Expiration date????????????????????? : 12 years
Refractive index???????? : 1,39-1,41
Freezing point???????????? : -40C
Specific weight ?????????????? : 1,32-1,52
Kinematic viscosity : 3,2cs @ 25C
WARNING: Be careful when using the agent. In case of contact with eyes or skin should be rinsed with water within 15 minutes. In case of absorption of agent, drink milk or water and immediately seek medical advice.
Application of Akronex’s wet agent with Akronex’s fire suppression systems inside hood or Akronex’s extinguishers is more effective in fire fighting into ventilation systems (exhaust, chimney, etc.) and stoves (deep fryers, cookers, wok, grill etc.) Acceptable environmental temperature is 49oC. The fire extinguisher reaches the burning surface of kitchen equipment, cooling them and reacts with hot fat (saponification reaction), forming a soap suds layer on the fat?s surface. This layer performs the function of insulation between the hot fatty film and atmosphere, preventing the release of flammable vapors and oxygen supply, thereby eliminating the risk of reigniting.